Saturday, October 17, 2015

Final Fabricista Challenge Results- Thank you!

I am so very flattered and excited (I had some really stiff competition) to have been chosen as the winner of this competition and a huge THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to vote for me.  It was an intense 5 weeks (ok family we can take a break from those rotisserie chickens) but totally worth it and all the garments I made are already in heavy rotation in my wardrobe!  I hope you will pop in from time to time since I will be sewing with some beautiful fabrics from Fabric Mart and guest blogging for them as well! Yippee!  Its gonna be fun!  

Below is only a portion of the full blog post on the final results, if you would like to see the full post follow this link to the Fabric Mart Blog.   


And the winner of the Fabricista Fashion Challenge is...

The votes are in and we have a winner in the Fabricista Fashion Challenge! This was SOOOOOO hard. I wish I could have all of them! Congratulations to....Elizabeth from I Sew, You Sew!

Elizabeth is the winner of $25 a month for one year to spend on fabric, plus be a Fabric Mart Fabricista for 6 months writing guest posts for the blog. (A $300 value with media exposure.) She will also receive a Julie's Picks Membership.


Tiffany is second place and wins a $100 gift certificate and a Julie's Picks membership. Kristen is third place and wins a $50 gift certificate and a Julie's Picks membership. Tiffany and Kristen did an amazing job as well and it was so hard to make final decisions! Don't worry, I don't think this will be the last you see of these ladies. I'm working on the blog schedule and hope to have some newcomers lined up for the new year. If you would like to consider blogging with us occasionally, please email me at fabricmartblog@gmail.com for more information. We'd love to have you! 

Thanks goes out to all the contestants that participated in the third year of the Fashion Challenge. I always look forward to doing this and being inspired by everyone. 

Thanks to all the "celebrity judges" for helping to judge all of these talented ladies projects. It is a TOUGH job!

Thanks to all the readers for participating at home and for all that watched from the sidelines. We do this for you and we're so glad you enjoy it. 



2 comments: